Thursday, January 28, 2010

This calls for...

My day was close to perfect. I met Maurice Stovall - wide reciever of the Bucs. I was wearing the most perfect dress. (I'll try to find a picture) I loved the class I got to teach for fun (fourth grade). And I didn't mess up in volleyball. :D MAJOR SUCCESS.

This calls for some "my life is average"s.
NOTE: These are not mine or about me lol.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Today, I wore a glow in the dark shirt to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought there was an alien under the covers. MLIA.

Today, I noticed an emerging pattern in my life. Both of my parents are chocoholics and always have a hefty supply of chocolate on hand. I just realized my initials are MNM. MLIA.

mylifeisaverage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment